We have a real understanding of our students' needs.
Our student population is a mix of many occupations, backgrounds and ages, making for lively and interesting classroom discussions. We aim to create a supportive learning environment for all our students.
Our students are juggling a variety of other commitments alongside their training with us.
Many of our students are:
- working full-time/part-time
- raising a family
- from a variety of ethnic backgrounds
- returning to education after many years
- dyslexic/have learning disabilities
- self-funding their tuition fees
- wheel-chair users
- clinical trainees
- changing careers
- learning English as a second language
- travelling long distances
We acknowledge that our students are all individuals with specific needs. We will do all we can to help you achieve your goals despite the challenges you encounter throughout your training with us.